Elder Law in Colorado
Services Provided by Our Elder Law Staff
As the Baby Boomers begin to attain “senior” status, it is imperative to find an experienced elder law attorney. Elder Law refers to a broad category encompassing multiple areas of the law. We focus on areas that affect the safety and financial protection of the senior:
If you have an elderly parent recently diagnosed with dementia, Alzheimer’s, or another deteriorating health condition, you may feel overwhelmed. You and other family members may have various legal and financial questions during this difficult time. Fortunately, our Elder Law attorneys have years of legal experience in these matters, so you and your family can feel comfortable throughout the legal process.
At Baker Law Group, we have Attorneys that provide advice and services in the following areas:
- Estate Planning (including management of trusts, special needs trusts, wills, and codicils)
- Medicaid Laws, Financial Planning, and Long-Term Care Planning
- Medical and Financial Durable Powers of Attorney to manage health care and financial assets
- Conservator or Guardianship services
- Living Wills and Medical Directives
Our professionals are able to provide valuable advice about guardianship, Medicaid planning, estate and asset protection planning, powers of attorney, and living wills should long-term care for your parent eventually be required.
For a no-obligation Elder Law consultation and case review, call (303) 862-4564.