At Baker Law Group, we want our clients to make well informed decisions regarding their legal issues. We believe in providing our clients with a comprehensive approach to legal services, and we take this same approach for our clients that need assistance with litigation matters. We understand that sometimes the best decision a client can make is to NOT file a lawsuit and incur substantial legal fees and unnecessary stress. Unlike some firms who simply “churn-out” legal services and make the“billable hour” top priority, we aspire to be a resource for our clients throughout the process of their representation. We strive to get great results for our clients, whether that is to negotiate a settlement or take the case to a trial by jury.
Our litigation practice focuses on business, fiduciary, and tort related litigation matters. We also leverage our related transactional core practice areas, which we believe translate to a better service to our litigation clients.
We are consistently adding materials to our free online library of resources in order to better serve our clients. You can find this information on our Litigation Resources page and by clicking on the links below.
We do our best to provide the attentive guidance our clients want when handling their legal matters, which often involve high-profile clientele who place a premium on confidentiality, privacy and risk mitigation.
Below are a few of the litigation services we offer.
· Corporate & Business
· General Civil
· Breach of Contract
· Fraud, Misrepresentation, Nondisclosure, and Concealment
· Interference with prospective advantage
· Fiduciary Breach of Duties (including trustees, corporate officers, guardians and conservators, agents holding a power of attorney, personal representatives and executors)
· Trust & Probate
· Guardianship and Conservatorship contested and uncontested proceedings
· Alternative Dispute Resolution, mediation and settlement proceedings
· Quiet Title actions and Lienholder proceedings
· Slander and libel cases
· Real estate/ real property disputes
· HOA, condominium association, and property management disputes
Visit our Litigation Resources page to learn more about the litigation process.